Friday, September 12, 2014

September 2014

Unbelievable!  I can't believe that we have been in school a month already!  Sixth grade is up and running.  Every year I set professional goals for myself.  One of them is to continue to improve parent and student communications through my blog.  I feel like the better the relationship with parents and students, the happier we all will be.  I have always been very open to having students and parents contact me outside of school should they have any questions.  Sometimes, however, we don't always know when to ask questions because we didn't know about something to begin with.  I'm hoping to update my blog with things that are relevant to all 6th graders as well as what is going on in my classroom.  They say time flies when you're having fun!  I guess I'm having a BLAST then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment